Who we are
The Ayer's Cliff Fair has as its primary purpose to carry out an agricultural exhibition.
Its main goals are to:
- showcase local livestock and crop produce;
- encourage young farmers, the next generation, to participate through the 4-H show;
- increase agricultural awareness through visitor education and participation in agricultural activities;
- provide a meeting place that brings the farm, rural and urban populations together for education, entertainment and friendship;
- establish a sense of pride in local agriculture.
The Fair attracts about 25,000 visitors each year and offers a wide range of activities: livestock and crop competitions, horse shows, handicrafts, children and youth programs plus an assortment of entertainments (midway, horse and truck pulls, music shows, etc.)
In 2020, the Ayer's Cliff Fair will be celebrating it's 175th anniversary. Planning has already begun to mark this momentous event as a launch for another 175 years of success. While preserving our vibrant history, we look forward to expanding into the future through new technologies, innovations, renovations and more! The Ayer's Cliff Fair has been a homecoming that makes newcomers feel like family for generations and we plan to preserve this friendly event for years to come.
Be a part of it all, become a partner!
The Ayer's Cliff Fair would like to invite you to be a part of both our history and our future by becoming one of our partners. There are many exciting ways you can become involved, as outlined in the next page. We are looking for annual as well as long-term partners for the Fair and for the 175th anniversary.
Thank you for supporting the Ayer's Cliff Fair!
For more informations:
977 Main street
Ayer's Cliff, QC J0B 1C0
or via the contact form